Ludia Forums

Hybrid Refresh: Dimorphotosaurus

Another Hybrid Refresh? Seriously? After I’m done with the Anaceratops? Well, as far as I can tell, Hybrid Refresh series doesn’t stop here. Today, we’ll be taking a look at a Dimorphotosaurus. Let’s go over to see what’s going on.

Creature fuse with: Dimorphodon and Nyctosaurus

Before drawing

After drawing

Art by @Dimodactylus

Before

Rarity: Epic

Health: 3110

Damage: 990

Speed: 125

Armor: 0%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Defense Shattering Strike

Lockdown Impact

Gashing Wound

Distracting Impact

Passive: Swap in Ferocity and Armor piercing counter

After

Health: 3250

Damage: 1050

Speed: 127

Armor: 0%

Critical: 5%

Moves

Fierce Strike

Impact And Run

Gashing Wound

Distracting Shield

Passive: Swap In Ferocity, and Armor Piercing Counter

Surprisingly, this creature doesn’t have that much upgrades. What do you think of this hybrid refresh? I want to hear your feedback about it, and how will it be?

• Needs both buff and nerf
  • Needs buff
  • Needs nerf
  • No buff nor nerf needed

0 voters

4 Likes

Oh, I remember when I made that drawing lol. I could remake the drawing for you if you’d like.

2 Likes

Go right ahead. When you finish, do you want me to replace it with your new drawing?

3 Likes

Sure

Okay. Go ahead and remake the hybrid

3 Likes

Just take your time. Don’t rush

3 Likes

If only Dimodactylus looked this good, no offense Dimo (the user).

1 Like

Don’t worry. It’ll get an upgrade version soon

Wait, what now?

Yes. The drawing

1 Like

I don’t where you’re coming from. I said “If only Dimodactylus (the hybrid) looked as good as this (Dimo’s drawing).” The in-game design of Dimodactylus only has the pointed teeth of Dimo and a crest that is definitely not Tupan’s. I wasn’t criticizing Dimo’s drawing.

I wonder what will Dimo reaction will be

:confused:

Really, Sucho? You hurt his feeling

Just joking of course, funny thing about that drawing is that when I posted it I said “it’s like me but not as charming or good looking”

4 Likes

Nah it’s all good.

2 Likes

So, is that a reason why you want to do an upgrade version on the drawing?

1 Like

Not entirely. My main reason is that I feel like you could use a better piece of artwork that that silly old drawing. The feathering is old (I got a new way of drawing fuzz) the anatomy is weird, and also because I like to redo my old drawings sometimes.

3 Likes

Can I get a coloring for that?

Well, I’m not really up for coloring this drawing mostly because it would take me much longer to finish, also because if I were to make a mistake on the drawing I won’t be able to undo it, it’ll be there for all to see. Although I could try drawing a different pterosaur with coloring another day.

1 Like