Ludia Forums

Hybrid Showcase!

So, I’ve made quite a few hybrids in the JWA Toolbox some of you may know about so I thought I could showcase them here. I made these hybrids by choosing random components so if some of them don’t make sense, that’s because they were made for fun, but here we could discuss if they’re actually good and balanced creatures. I’m gonna post one of my hybrids here every day. Here’s the first one!
FEC7A854-A421-43B0-97E3-369F62B64CB3
Allagaia. Most creatures are fooled by this creatures appearance thinking it’s a herbivore, when it is in fact a carnivore. It’s surprisingly agile for it’s shape as well.

6 Likes

Allagaia seems a bit weak compared to its ingredients. Maybe add Medium Counter Attack and raise the attack stat to 1300.

1 Like

I also agree with holypoly on this and some other changes I might make for allagaia is I might give it emergency group heal, group decelerating impact, and maybe deceleration immunity as well. I think that’s it for my suggestions. I hope you like them, and I hope you have a great day.

2 Likes

Alright, thanks for the suggestions!

915BB5FB-5A70-4575-84C8-9C69EE510428
How does this look?

4 Likes

881E5E5A-92A5-49A1-A325-572D791CD137
Ok, next hybrid! Allosaurulophus. This creature has the ability to reproduce a Parasaurolophus call. It uses this to its advantage, calling unsuspecting Para’s to their demise.

3 Likes

I like it. Would do well in rare tourneys

1 Like

I think it looks good. It’s definitely better. One other change I might make is buff it’s health to 4000, but that’s up to you.

1 Like

Nice :+1: it’s very good. This would definitely be an interesting and cool addition to the game. The only changes I would make for allosaurulophus is change it’s health to 4600 change it’s speed up to 106 and give it 50% decel resistance and that should be it. Over all it’s a pretty good hybrid.

I think 104 is good, because then it doesn’t out speed things like T.Rex Gen 2, which should counter it. But I’ll definitely implement the other two changes! Thanks for the suggestions.

1 Like

You’re welcome and that’s fine there just suggestions you don’t have to do them at all if you don’t want to lol.

Here is the new and improved Allosaurolophus.A6F1402D-4A6B-40C9-9612-FCF63255CD7C

4 Likes

B4F49841-6425-4B61-A60F-78484552DD8F
Next creature is the Alloshracus. Though its bite force might not match that of an Allosaurus, it’s claws are nothing too scoff at. Its speed is also incredible for it’s size.

2 Likes

thats a lot of allo hybrids

1 Like

488FDB48-BAE6-4238-9E4A-B53C9764557B
This interesting hybrid has the bulk of an Ankylosaur with the charging capabilities of the Stygimoloch. This makes for a devastating combo of speed and defense.

3 Likes

lol. I didn’t realize that until now. Well, there’s gonna be a lot more variety going forward. Hopefully.

I made some randomized rare hybrids as well, are they good?

share12

share13

I’m always open to feedback!

3 Likes

This is very interesting and cool I think it could possibly be added to the game. Also as the other person said that’s a lot of allo hybrids but that’s ok because most of them are pretty good. Something’s that might need to change or be added are, it’s health might need to be changed to 3800 or 3900 the speed should be good but I’ll still suggest it to possibly go to 110 and give it 67% swap prevention resistance and also give it swap in dodge. That should be about it, also sorry if I seem to critical or harsh when making these suggestions I’m just trying to help make the hybrids you’ve made better or more on par to what they should be. Anyways nicely done and keep up the good work.

1 Like

This thing is pretty much perfect only 2 things I would change are it’s health and it’s resistances, it’s health should be at 4000 and it’s vulnerability resistance should go to 50% and that’s it. Other than those things this thing is perfect!

I like both hybrids there really balanced and I think both would be a great addition to the game if ludia at all notices this thread. Actually everyone that’s posted there hybrids here which is only two people but still everyone who has a hybrid here is pretty good and balanced and would be great additions to the game.

2 Likes