Hybrid typos?

Are these Dino levels correct. Level 20 for legendary… 150 fuse for unique ???

4 Likes

I was just about to post this! It must be a typo, but everything else about the update has been amazing so far!

1 Like

Weird right? We know XD

I was also just about to post this, surely that is not right!

@Jorge @J.C Devs need to know these are messed up.

So confused haha

Hey DPG members, our team has been notified, and they’re looking into it. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

rip to everyone that evolved to 20 already.
how will 100 unique dna be fixed after people already created it by now?

2 Likes

devs are already on it

7 Likes

Yeah, this is stupid right XD

Bug or is that real?

Yeah i was very upset for a minute, can this please be fixed in less than 1-3 weeks please? I have everything ready for the Tany unique and I’d like to get it made.

1 Like

Also one of my alliance members just wasted her quetz dna trying to get it to 20 for the hybrid. Not asking for a handout but can they put in a ticket for it since its not their fault? @Ned @J.C

I’ve just logged into to get tany’s unique and i’m crying right now lol

1 Like

What about those of us who accidentally leveled one of them up a couple of levels by mistake? Don’t suppose the devs can fix that at all?

Screenshot_20190625-185510

Two new creatures???

1 Like

Ugh. I leveled mine based on what it said! Literally just now. Can I get my dna back if they’re going to fix it?!

I was wondering the same. It doesn’t bother me because i knew it wasn’t right but some people may not have realized it. I doubt they can do anything to undo it but it would be nice if they did. It’ll just suck for some people.

I admit, I wasn’t paying attention. But yeah, otherwise I guess I’ll just have to suck it up.