Hybrids, raptors, indo raptor? Some one explain

I’m new to this game and have not wrapped my head around hybrids, different types of raptor, and all the talk about indo raptor. Can some one please explain

Every dinosaur in the game is ranked based on its stats and rarity. There are Common, Rare, Epic, Legendary, and Unique dinosaurs.

Some dinosaurs can be combined to form a hybrid. For example, T-Rex and Velociraptor can combine to form Indominus Rex. Hybrid dinosaurs are generally more powerful and useful in the battle arena, but not always.

With regard to raptors, Velociraptor is a Common dinosaur used to create hybrids. There are also raptors from the Jurassic World films, a.k.a the infamous “raptor squad.” Those raptors are Blue, Charlie, Delta, and Echo. Blue is an Epic dinosaur; the others are Rares and currently spawn in the wild.

Indoraptor is one of the hardest dinosaurs to obtain in the game. It requires you to have a level 20 Indominus Rex and level 20 Velociraptor (Common). For this reason, there’s a lot of squawking/discussion on the forum about who’s unlocked it, who’s paid money for DNA for it vs. who’s not spent any money, etc.

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have any additional questions. Best of luck and happy hunting!

Thank you so much this helps clear some thing up but is a Vraptor a special raptor or a normal one

The Vraptor is common. Anything else that looks like or has “raptor” in its name is usually rare (i.e. Utahraptor, Echo, etc.) or unusual.