Hype Train for 2.10

Take this thread as “the hype train” and tell us what you expect for 2.10! It doesn’t matter if it’s buffs, nerfs, bug fixes, money incubators, it can be anything!

I hope to read in those notes the following:

• Nemys(Buff)

• Mortem (Buff)

• Tournaments and coin incubators

• Boost reset

• More Cenosoic creatures

And you, what are you waiting for?

7 Likes

Nemys as in smilonemys?

1 Like

I didn’t think there were any new prehistoric creatures, just new hybrids?

Of all the things mentioned, I’m mostly pleased for Mortem to be getting a buff. She needs a bit of a buff.

3 Likes

Also looking forward to a testa nerf, hopefully. It’s needed.

4 Likes

I would love to be able to participate in raids without needing the invite to be spammed.

Fixing the bugs in the game should be a priority

7 Likes

Some of my hopes I’m pretty sure will not come for a very long time, just 2, that being bux fixes and at least some decent creature balancing, then maybe the addition of the queen of Isla Nublar, Rexy/Roberta along with other classic new creatures(cerato, cory, styraco, etc)

7 Likes

Crossing my fingers for a hybrid, ludia has procrastinated for too long on that.

15 Likes

It is the same but abbreviated

2 Likes

What do you mean by tournament and coin incubators?

1 Like

Testa getting nerfed and mortem getting buffed And cermag and hadros are also both getting nerfed. It is confirmed but forget where I saw it. Discord I think.

1 Like

That’s great news! Looking forward to the patch notes.

2 Likes

I have 182 creatures at team level. More creatures isn’t really exciting. Panning through 43 lines of 4 creatures to find what I want is getting monotonous.

What I would really like to see and maybe we get it in 3.0 is group PvP tournaments to replace the current one-on-one PvP tournaments. Whether 3 on 3 or 4 on 4, I don’t care. Just need something different to get this games blood moving again, something to get alliances excited about and working together.

1 Like

Why?

Since when did they say Nemys will get a buff?

Now lets hope nothing is gutted or made op “accidentally”.

3 Likes

Im waiting for major gamebreaking bug number 420 to still be a thing

2 Likes

That’s just his wishes for the update

I hope Rexy, Toro, Dire Wolf, Cave Lion and Aquatics will come. Im waiting for them for a long time

1 Like

why not?

One of the things that costs the most to farm is more coins, with these new things, Incubators exclusively with many coins would help the advancement of players and a variety of events.

3 Likes