Ludia Forums

I accidentally bought a Rare Incubator... 😐

I barely entered the game and it happened … I am very unlucky today!

It could have a confirmation button to prevent this type of disaster (as well as evolve creatures accidentally).

Has anyone been through this too? (I believe not because I’m very unlucky today).

2 Likes

They really should have a confirm step in there.

2 Likes

Almost all of us have done that at one time. People have requested the feature for a long, long time. Ludia won’t do it though as they profit from accidental purchases or evolutions. Hope you at least got something good.

3 Likes

True … but an option about “are you sure you want to buy this?” it wouldn’t be bad. I don’t know how I bought this so far

1 Like

just saying, it’s not going to happen. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

A Few months ago i was fusing my ardonto looking at the tv and BOOOM, i evolved her to 21…Lost 6 fuses on Maxima. There really should be a confirm button before buying stuff from the shop and evolving creatures to prevent things like that…

2 Likes

this is why Pogo is ahead fo JWA. there’s confirm buttons for a lot of stuff.

3 Likes

This is totally unfortunate … I can recover my grades over time, but having your Ardonto Level 20 is not going to happen. I’m sorry lol.

1 Like

By PoGo you mean the p0k3m0n g0?

yep.
characters.

1 Like

It’s not that bad, it’s one more creature to use in some tournaments… But yeah, when i evolved it was frustrating

1 Like

Me! I did this once when I put my unlocked phone in my pocket. I know your pain :sob::sob::sob:…the worst part was I got majungasuchus as the main DNA!

1 Like

I’m sad to see this … The only good DNA I received was Quetzal … unfortunately I received Diplocaulus and Suchomimus.

1 Like

Watch your triggerfinger… :grimacing:

1 Like

I’ve done this before. Same as promoting a Dino. Unfortunately, Ludia will never give back a refund or dna for user error

2 Likes

Game told me my incubator was ready to collect and it was in the evening so I went to set an 8 hour but the stupid game lagged and I ended up paying to open. Once opened I looked at the one “ready to collect” and it still had 3 minutes. So I closed the game and relaunched and that matter of seconds made the 3 minutes say “collect”. So had the game not glitched I wouldn’t have wasted my hard cash. I wrote support and was told “we don’t help in your progress” or something. I wasn’t trying to get anything free. Their game glitched and in turn I lost hard cash opening an 8 hour incubator.

Wrote a thread about it.

https://forum.ludia.com/t/your-incubator-is-ready-to-open-not/126728/2

1 Like

Oof, I feel you. I hope you enjoyed your Scaphognathus DNA (because it’s pretty much worthless, it’s the most likely rare incubator drop). I accidentally over - leveled up a hard - to - obtain legendary with exclusive DNA yesterday, really disappointing.

3 Likes

I did the exact same thing today, what a waste of $1000

You are not alone

2 Likes

There are really other people going through this … sad.

1 Like

It’s not an accident on there part. They what you to regret it and try to spend money to make up for it.

1 Like