Ludia Forums

I am looking for a solid alliance that is actually active

I am a solid player.

I have been dragging an alliance week after week.

I would like to be somewhere that it’s not just me and one other person who pull 48 others to middle prizes every week

As an example:

I clearly contribute. Who has a team of people like me and needs another contributor?

5 Likes

Twreckz has a spot open. PM @joice for details.

1 Like

DinoSAURian II is always looking to recruit active players but we only have 5 members so far because it is a new alliance. I have ran out of credit so I won’t be as active as much now

We always looking for active daily player.

Killer Instinct could use a player like you. We are very active and work very well as a team. We got your back, if you chose to join us.

Newraptors is an active alliance. If interested send a join request

he’s joined MmmNoodleSoup

I’m in an alliance that works really hard on the missions, tournament, and raids. Everyone is really nice. We got 10/8 on missions this week. We have two level 20 sanctuaries that give you a lot of dna. The only rules are no 0 trophy count (so you have to play the PVP battles) and you can’t create any new sanctuaries (we only use the 20s because it gives so much more dna. We vote for what dinos go in though). We use Facebook messenger or discord to talk and organize raids. It’s not a requirement, you can use the in-game chat if you are not comfortable with that… but eventually you would probably want to join the chats because it is so fun. If you are interested you can reply or private message me. I’m with the Islas (two alliances that work together) - nublar. Hope to hear from you.
-Amy

Hi! I may know two of your guys from IslaNublarCrew and we did raid yesterday. If you have a spot I’d love to join you.
I’ve started playing this game a month ago and I’m currently almost lvl13 and 2674 in Lockdown Arena with 16-19lvl hybrids. I’m very active and go for darting DNA, drops, alliance missions and pvp in the arena.
I also try to help as much in the alliance with donating DNA.
I’m currently in pretty inactive clan and would love to join a clan that’s way more active.

My name is Mara #5627

Take care and have a nice day.

I’ve started playing this game a month ago and I’m currently almost lvl13 and 2674 in Lockdown Arena with 16-19lvl hybrids. I’m very active and go for darting DNA, drops, alliance missions and pvp in the arena.
I also try to help as much in the alliance with donating DNA.
I’m currently in pretty inactive clan and would love to join a clan that’s way more active.

My name is Mara #5627

Take care and have a nice day.

Hey!! We would love to have you! The only rules are DO NOT add any dinos to Sanctuaries without permission (don’t start any new ones) and get your trophy count. (We don’t want any 0s). We vote on what goes in the sanctuaries and we will help get you dinos in if you need something besides what is available. If that is ok with you I will go add you now :slight_smile:

I sent you a friend request. I can add you after you accept or you can apply directly to the alliance.