I am sad

But excited at the same time.
I’m sad because I won’t be able to do much if any dino hunting today other than what’s around my house.
However, I’m excited because I’m getting new floors done in my kitchen!
Here is a before:

After!

Of course Apollo has to know what all is going on:

Where Athena couldn’t care less. :rofl:

25 Likes

10 Likes

Sweet! I’m sure it will be beautiful!

1 Like

With how much I paid, it better be. :laughing:

2 Likes

Why on earth is this flagged now…

2 Likes

I’m not getting carpet in the kitchen. O.o

@Tielenaar probably because of the mention of the evil nectar.

4 Likes

I’m done with this Forum. This is UTTERLY RIDICULOUS

4 Likes

It makes you creative :slight_smile:
How about naming it fermented grape juice?

5 Likes

No Way. I didn’t post anything offensive, stimulating alcohol or drug abuse. Just pointed out the reason I’d never take carpet in my kitchen. Done with this “unable to control their muscle movement” way of moderating.

4 Likes

I agree.
It would be way more beneficial to all of us if there was an option (for grown ups) to always show hidden posts.
Kids would still be censored, grown ups wouldn’t notice what’s being moderated. Not sure if Discourse has this option though.

6 Likes

Lol. Sure like they’re able to do such a thing if they can’t even manage to let the amount of takedown badges in a strike tower battle match the amount of creatures you’re battling :see_no_evil: it’s just too much of a hassle being active here

1 Like

They didn’t write the forum software. Haven’t you noticed how stable this is?
It’s just Discourse, an open source forum that is being hosted by Discourse itself.

8 Likes

So right you are. Anyways I’m done. It’s gotten to a point where you can only post whatever the active moderator finds appropriate and I just don’t know which of them can handle a stove, criticism, or a fermented fruit beverage :woman_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

I understand your frustration, trust me, but rage quitting isn’t gonna get you anywhere :slight_smile:
What about all the people who’d miss your photoshop skills?

4 Likes

If you post anything and I mean ANYTHING regarding NON-soft drinks you will get moderated by the moderators here as did I when I made a comment about a new year party. The Moderators are unable to use their own discretion and intelligence, they are forced to act by the rules literally, at least that was the impression given to me when I got warned.

If they are allowed to use their own discretion then they don’t make any effort to do so.

Your post where you say “stimulating…” WILL be moderated I can guarantee that. NOT because a forum member reports it, but because the Moderators are WAY too strict with the rules.

11 Likes

Lol it’s just Photofox as photoshop is too heavy to run on my phone. Trust me they’d be much better looking if I had the time to photoshop them😉

This is one of many reasons why I rarely visit this forum anymore because the Moderators can be just as toxic as the community through their moderation.

8 Likes

Not just that, I’ve been flagged over political stuff just because I mentioned something in a non political way.

2 Likes

Experienced the same. It’s gotten to a point where the freedom of speech, believes and religion, valued very HIGHLY in the Netherlands(!!) no longer integrates with the rules (moderation) of this forum.

You can believe anything you want here too, but they want to avoid discussion about it since it often leads to argument.
That I understand. The level of which they moderate it is pure insanity.

5 Likes