Ludia Forums

I blew it! What should I do?

Hey guys! Unfortunately for me, while I was hatching my second monostegotops I tought I was feeding the new one and I was feeding the old one :sob::sob: so I over evolved the first one and now is the strongest guy on my lineup :joy::joy:.

I think that might change a lot my team ferocity, and make events even harder for my other dinos, should I sell him?? They would handle me 12,500 dna but I don’t know what should I do, sell it and wait for another, or stick with him.

3 Likes

Nah its okay. The ferocity of your mono is just 300 more than you indominus. You should be fine.

4 Likes

If I am not mistaken, your top 3 average ferocity only went up by 200, so like @The_Phoenix said, it shouldn’t be a problem

4 Likes

Great thanks! I was worried to not being able to fight with my level 10 zalmonodons and other lower dinos

3 Likes

You talking about PVE right? In Pve strong dinos and lower dinos don’t make a difference since you get to plan your strategy and type advantage puts up a lot of difference for lower dinos.

Nope, I’m talking about daily events is the only thing that worried me, facing stronger opponents so having to use more high stats Dinos and not the weaker ones like zalmonodons or level 20s VIPs

2 Likes

Yeah thats pve (Player Vs Environment)

This is personal opinion but if you want you can splice your diplosuchus. At 20 they would be stronger than your ostaposaurus

2 Likes

Ah sorry I’m so used to PVP that I read that :joy::joy: haha yes, you are right, time to level up my team of diplosuchus thanks! Good idea :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Ain’t no thang but a chicken wanggg!

You’re okay. No serious damage was done.

2 Likes

How many do you have? (Diplo)

no need to worry … if your top 1 is not miles apart from the others it will be ok

I think that with your ferocity you can use even the regular legendaries at PvEs…

2 Likes

10 :grinning: so I might make 2 to level 20 and compensate it. Level 10 are really useful for tournaments and for grinding at modded pvp sinche cooldown it’s really low

2 Likes

Great! Thanks! Yes sometimes I’m able to use legendaries level 40 with luck, but I kind of like going for the secure one

2 Likes

Yeah i know thats the main reason splicing diplo is never recommended untill you become super late game player. But it was just a suggestion because you said that level 20 vips are weak. So i thought u might need level 20 diplo.

2 Likes

Yes maybe a pair won’t do harm, and in a couple of weeks I could get another ones so I would end with 2 level 20, and 10 level 10s which sounds pretty nice

2 Likes

Yeah sounds neat. Btw how many rajastegas do u have at 20? Is it 4 or 5?

2 Likes

Right now 4, and 1 level 10, just waiting for another to make 5 of them :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like