Ludia Forums

I can’t access my game - Please help

Hi, I lost my account access through Game Center on my IOS device Sunday night (UK).

I used the in game help centre but have heard nothing back so far. It’s nearly been 36 hours. I also emailed the team but again no response so thought I would try here aswell out of desperation.

I was logged off my VIP account where my team averages lvl 26. This has happened quite a few times over the year and when you log back in you are given the option to choose between a brand new game and your main account. Unfortunately on this occasion it is giving me the option of 2 new games to flick between so no matter what I do I can not access my main account.

I am sure this issue will take Ludia seconds to resolve, they just need to get to message.

I play the game multiple hours per day on and off all day so this is killing me. I’m missing out on all the events, the dailies and it will effect my alliances overall position for team goals.

Thanks for any help you can give.

If you private message me I can give my customer support key as I assume this should not be public?

Thanks a lot for any help you can give

I’m sorry to hear that you’re not able to access your game, @Vegeta365. If you had already contacted our support team, they would be happy to help you once they get to your ticket. In the meantime, try connecting your game to your Facebook account from the in-game settings menu, as it is possible for your game to be linked to your Facebook as well. If you’re still having trouble after doing that, our support team will have to assist you further.

Hi, I have not got the game linked to Facebook as I don’t use Facebook.

Do you know how long they usually take to get to requests? It has nearly been 48 hours.

Thanks