I can’t log in to the game

I’ve tried everything starting the app over restarting my phone and redownloading the app and nothing works the Game Center thing says I log in and it freezes when I get to 29/30

1 Like

I have the same problem since I updated the game yesterday. It keeps freezing during loading the game. Sometimes I get into the game but then it freezes immediately. Don’t know what to do either :frowning:

Try contacting one of the heads of the furoms

1 Like

Hey there Justen_Toivonen and Jerw1987. If you contact our support team at support+forums@ludia.com, they’ll be able to look into it and assist. You may include your support key if possible.

Thanks!

It doesn’t even give a support key

I get this problem intermittantly, usually at 9 or 29. Closing & reopening tends to work.

With me it gets stuck at different moments during loading. Sometimes I’m able to open the game but then it freezes/crashed almost immediately after. All this started after I installed the last update. Ive contacted support so I hope they can help me. I’m afraid to reinstall the game, cause I’m afraid I will lose my team and progress. And learning from others, it doesnt seem to fix the problem

Now I can get in after deleting the game and redownloading it after I restarted my phone as well but I can’t collect the tournaments rewards it just spins infinitely