Ludia Forums

I can’t play

So this “glitch” happened to me about last week I haven’t played Jurassic world alive for 1 week because when I try to play it just stays on charging drone batteries. I waited for about a week. I wait for about 5 minutes for it to load, yet there’s no change. How can I fix this

I also missed the brachiosaurus and T-Rex event and i tried every day to play I just thought the “glitch” it would go away. In a few hours this happened to me a while ago it was just for 1 day so I was ok, but this time it’s for a week and it’s still going

Earlier I saw a post that someone wrote that the deleted the game because they can’t play I wonder if this glitch is the aftermath of something that happened before my game “glitched”

I’m sorry to hear about this, CoolbonnieXD. If you haven’t already, please reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com so they can take a closer look. Don’t forget to include your support key to expedite locating your account in our system. Thank you!

1 Like

I have a problem I don’t know how to get my support key I know that it’s in the settings, but like I said I can’t play it just stays in charging Drone Batteries

You can try the steps provided in our FAQ here. If you are still unable to login after doing this, you can submit an email to our support team and provide the relevant information and screenshot(s).

Thank you :pray: I can now play the game.

By the way I love the new look of the map

1 Like