I can't add friends and they can't add me

Does anyone else have this problem? I don’t get the friend requests people are sending and it will not allow me to invite new friends. Can Support please help me?! My button shows up to invite new friends when I first go to screen , then disappears right away :pensive:

Meaning you are not their friend and they aren’t yours either :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Hey Danelle919, I’m not really sure what the problem could be, are you getting any error messages when you’re trying to add a friend? If you could provide a screenshot, I’ll be happy to take a look for you.

Ned it doesnt give me the option to add at all, I see it real quick at top when I go to the screen where my friends are and it disappears

No invite friend part or when people try to add me it doesn’t go through. I’ve cleared cache and everything

I dont have an invite friend option

i think someone posted a pic yesterday that they couldn’t add you because you had too many requests. maybe that’s why you can’t add people :thinking:

I can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t want to be friends with you!! Maybe you overloaded your game with too many requests! Try not taking any for a few days or if you can clear out some! It’s kind of like you went in to an all boys school and said who wants to be my boyfriend and you got stampeded! :joy::joy::joy:

can you collapse all the drop downs and see if its hiding on top?

Hey Danelle919, that is really strange, do you get an option to add friends if you tap on someone under your Recent Opponents list? Contact our team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so they can take a closer look at your account and see if there’s an issue.

@Ned. Yes I can add people if I send request to add a recent opponent. Otherwise I can Not by their name and number. And now people are sending requests and I’m not getting them either…

@Julien_Mayfair I can’t even see all that on mine :disappointed:

i wouldn’t have worked so hard to add you if i knew you were just going to beat me like that, danelle.

:grinning:

Was that u? We must of battled lastnight at some point. I think u beat me for the trophy battle though :wink:

this was about five minutes ago, but it feels like just yesterday.

which, quite honestly, makes no sense.

I meant how we became friends, I think we battled in the trophy arena last night to become friends, unless your request went through and I didnt realize it was u. Yeah it didnt start out for me well though, I thought for sure u were going to beat me in our friendly battle :blush:

i’m a risk taker…it rarely works out, but i am who i am!

i keep the app running all day, so hit me up whenever you are feeling friendly.

Awesome! Will do :smiley:

Same here, dylandog#0010 I always ready to battle if you get it sorted out :grinning:

evasive stance is a fickle beast.