Ludia Forums

I can't connect after updating to 1.11!

Also mine is connected to Game Center :thinking:

That makes sense… Mine isnt attached to any of those so I don’t have a cloud save. If I uninstall it I will lose my progress

Hopefully they can sort it!

I’ll drop them a mail too

If it is connected to game center, you can clear the app cache. This worked for most of my alliance members. Others had to reinstall the game.

For those who are not connected to game center:
MAYBE a “cleaner” app that can delete outdated fragments of previous JWA versions can help. But you have to be very carefully when using such apps.

I do not dare to delete and reinstall because when I went to do that, says that all data will erase, and Idk if that’s talking about Game Center too. I’m scared to lose my progress :sob::sob::sob: have written support an email and will wait for them to reach me.

I’m having this issue now. Been like this for the last hour have cleared cache, cleared data. Uninstalled/installed the game. Che k various internet connection and keep freezing at 17/27. Is there a fix for this yet?

Hey everyone, if you’re still having trouble getting past the loading screen, please reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can investigate further. If you have your support key, it’d be really helpful if you included it in your email.

Thanks!

1 Like

Hello Ned.
Please forgive me as I don’t know much about these things, but is there no feedback/comment from the app/game developer on this.
It appears to me they have made a massive mess with the upgrade and now people who could play away are losing all their data through no fault of their own.
Surely the extent of the damage would necessitate a repair by them?

I have not been able to play since the update. I have reached out to support several times over the last few days but I have not received any help with my account. All I get it is the following automated message:

We are continuing to receive a large influx of tickets, causing extended wait times for responses. Agents are answering tickets in the order they are received. An agent will respond to your message as soon as possible. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding!

Repeatedly telling us in this forum to reach out to the support team is not helpful.

My husband had the same issue and could not get his game to advance loading from 1/27. I took it and saw that the phone itself needed an update (iPhone). Once we did the update to his device, he uninstalled the game and reinstalled and it worked perfectly. He did not lose any data from the game either. I hope this helps. :blush:

If you have axcess to your sons username + 4 digit number @J.C said earlier in the thread. If your friends in game or in the same alliance you can view his profile and get the 4 digit code this way.

At this point i think it might be faster to have support restore the account after a fresh install then back up from the cloud and try to fix the connection issue.

To anyone else with no back up… if you have a way of contacting anyone else in your alliance outside of the game like facebook or discord… they could get your 4 digit number as well.

1 Like

Thanks for that. Sent my son’s profile (with the 4-digit code) to Support 2 full days ago. Still waiting …

After I download the latest version 1.11, my loading screen stays at 1/26 and does not progress. Anyone who experienced this in the newest update?

Nothing feedback until now

This keeps happening like every other day. What is thé issue of this problem? I have An excellent internet connection, a phone with 8Gb RAM and plenty of storage. I was playing before thé time changed to dawn, game bugged, restarted and keep getting the 17/27…

I’m sorry to hear this, Admodeon1987. Could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look as well as try and provide some troubleshooting steps?

Thanks!

I have already done every know thing to get it working again, from clearing cache, reinstalling thé game, restarting phone, changing internetconnection from mobile service to WIFI. Nothing’s working. I have send mail with supportkey aswell.

Since today I have the same “17/27” problem. Reset IPhone … re-installed the game. Nothing. Still 17/27 and my gf has a Samsung and have no issues at all.

Edit: The game suddenly works :slight_smile:

Stuck again… why can’t this game work correctly sometimes?

I really don’t know why it’s sometimes unstable. Only I know is that my game works again.