Ludia Forums

I can't find carbonemys

Just so everyone’s aware like I said I darted one finally and it was super easy! Only part harder to dart is the leg but here’s what I got for MR. :turtle:

Just next to a park slightly on the road lol thankfully darted before it got ran over !!

3 Likes

Please don’t tell me the leg target is like Maiasaura’s! Maiasaura wins for the worst leg target. Lol :sweat_smile::confounded:

2 Likes

Let target is nowhere near as bad as Maia, thankfully.

2 Likes

I’ve seen one so far and I drive by a lot of Parks. My first one was today. I’m thinking they made it rare for now on purpose.

1 Like

No not at all like that! Much easier ! No worries of hitting 200+ if your within 50 M :+1:

Dinolord

1 Like

I’m having the same issue! That’s how I found this post (Googled: “can’t find carboneyms in jurassic world alive” hahaha) :slight_smile:

I’ve only been playing for a month or so but I’ve searched daily to no avail. I love turtles and like (lmao - can’t help but recall the infamous YouTube video…) and was really excited when I saw this guy in the game.

I too have frequented parks, aquariums, etc, for him but nope, no luck. Bummer!

100% coverage in my country :stuck_out_tongue: Unfortunately not such nice scenery such as mountainous parks, but at least we are always online!

1 Like