Ludia Forums

I can't log in

Good Evening.
I was banned from Thursday to Sunday last week. The support answered me on my request that it was because of hacking, cheating or spoofing. I didn’t do any of these. In the last few weeks I had a lot of bugs, including the fact that it was night even though it was day. I emailed to the support weeks ago because of the bugs, I still got no answer. Today I was banned again. At exactly the same time as last week. I just don’t understand why. I really like this game but it sucks. I’m really disappointed about this.
Is anyone having the same problem?

Hey there, LaraColada. I’m sorry to hear that our team has not gotten back to your initial email. Could you please check your spam/junk folder? As it might have ended up there.

There should be an option to directly reach out to our team from the main menu when you launch your game regarding ban appeals.

I can’t see anything. I’m disappointed that the support ist saying that I was spoofing or something else. I still got bugs!
The only thing that I can see is “We can’t connect to our servers”.
Congratulations, I’m missing the smilonemys DNA for the second time and can’t play the tournament. Jackpot.

Thanks for the screenshot, LaraColada! You could also email our team here at support+bans@ludia.com for ban appeals. However, may I ask the reason why you might believe that you were banned again today?

Regarding connection issues, we have some troubleshooting steps here for you to try that might help:

1. Try rebooting your device.
  2. Do not run any other applications in the background while using Jurassic World Alive.
  3. Select your device settings > WiFi, and then tap your network to forget it. Then reconnect to your WiFi network.
  4. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the App. If you are playing as a Guest (if you are not connected to your Store account, or to Facebook) DO NOT uninstall your game.

If you are still having issues, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com as well.

Because I can’t log in into the game as exactly the same time as the last week, since 3:59pm. I already reset the Wifi Settings, I deleted the app 6 times and tried to start the app with an other smartphone. I never cheated and I send an email to the support a few weeks ago because of my time bugs. It’s funny that I can log in as a guest but not with my google account.

its bcoz of the ban… first it was for single day… next time three days… next is for a week n then its for a month…u cant do anything… support email clearly says it non revokable