Ludia Forums

I can't update the game

A few days after installing the 1.9 update, the game told me to update it again. I tried a few times already, but I can’t for unknown reason. It just says for me to try again, doesn’t even say what kind of error it is.

Hey Vertigo, it’s possible that your device’s storage is full. Could you check and see if your device has enough storage space before updating the game?

1 Like

Apparently I have over 1 GB of free space left, and the update is only 34 MBs.

:thinking: Have you tried restarting your device? That might help as well.

1 Like

Yep. Two or three times.

May I ask if it’s telling you to update the game from the in-game loading screen or from your app store?

1 Like

It only says to try again “and if it doesn’t work, try popular methods of solving the problems”.

That sounds really strange.

However, our support team would be happy to take a look at this to try and help you. Could you email our team at support+forums@ludia.com? Please also include in your email, a screenshot of the message you receive when trying to update the game.

In the meantime, you could also try reinstalling the game, but I would not suggest this method unless your game was linked to either your Facebook or Google Play account.

1 Like

Everything’s fine now! Yesterday I took a risk and uninstalled the game and downloaded it again and it worked out!

I’m glad to hear that everything is working now, Vertigo. :smiley: