I Created an Alliance

It’s just for me, though. No one is allowed in :crazy_face:
I wanna see how far I get on my own.
Created yesterday at around 9 pm.

7 Likes

If I wanted to leave my current alliance I would apply to join yours - I bet you have a long list of people wanting to join.

My advice: Let them :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

If u wanted to leave let me know first, we can talk about it…lol

1 Like

Right now it’s more of a personal challenge, and a way to measure my play. I’ve been lazy lately, and this has definitely got me active again.
Maybe one day I’ll open up for others.
Only one person has applied, anyways :upside_down_face: lol.

3 Likes

I would love to have u in my alliance too, if u get interested…I have a post here as well…DracoHunter.
All leaders must work together, as i believe all leaders are positive.
Wonder if we will ever group 50 leaders into one team one day.

1 Like

I love the idea and it is a great way to measure what you are doing while creating personal challenges. May as well get in on the rewards since they are there. Keep us posted!

2 Likes

When I created it, there was 3d12h left on the timer. This is where I stand now. I’m not going crazy over the defense one… but that exploration lit a :fire: under my :peach: lol.
Gotta wait til I have a full week, though, to get a real measure.

2 Likes

It’s not hard to get to rank 3 by yourself. The 600,000 DNA at that point will be a challenge unless u spend alot.

600k?!
That is an awfully daunting number lol.
I definitely won’t be gettin that in the 3.5 days I’ve had after creating the Alliance.
. . . But I’m definitely down to try when the timer resets :grimacing:

Ardens is a sand duner in heart… he just doesnt know it yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

Come on now. He’s better than that…lol

1 Like

Goin back out after eating and resting a bit.

2 Likes

I did it :grimacing:

4 Likes

Rank 4 is kinda scary :cold_sweat:

2 Likes

Isn’t I one of the Level 2 requirements to open 20 Daily Incubators? Obviously impossible

Yea, I was never really going for Defense. Once I saw the incubators, it made that decision infinitely easier… since it is quite impossible lol.

just curious, u do this just for knowing your limit for once or twice or u hv been doing this without in an alliance for as long?

I’ve been playing without an alliance the entire time. My play hasn’t always been on this level, though. In general, I’m lazy lol. Before I created my alliance I would only dart things essential to my current/future team. At this point in my game, that’s basically nothing.

1 Like

Something came up, and I won’t be able to hunt tonight. Definitely won’t be able to get Rank 4 with one less hunt… so I’m calling it now.
Took all the wind outta my sails :pensive:
Doubtful of another try.
Meh.

Probably wouldn’t have made it anyways. I could cram dna and darts, but can’t just make coins appear.

I collected 40k in dna today and worked all day. I fully understand that doing that everyday is wearing on a person. You did great!

1 Like