Ludia Forums

I Crushed Lord Lythronax - Here's How

Full disclosure, I did get a LITTLE lucky, but I had the squad to make the Lord of Lythronaxes cry.

I opened with a level 28 Hi Ho Silver and layed into LL with Defense Shattering Impact. The king hit me with an instant Rampage first that didn’t crit and didn’t kill me, and then destroyed Hi Ho with a counter-attack.

Then I sent out Indiana Jones, but didn’t want to risk the cloak. So I went with Cleansing Impact – which was stupid in retrospect. I should’ve used Armor Piercing Strike. Still, got a decent chunk of damage before getting slaughtered by a rampage and a counter attack.

Feeling all hope had been lost, I sent in Rancor and hoped to holy heaven a Defense Shattering Strike would be enough to put me in range of a swap in DSR. And wouldn’t you believe it! Lord Lythro used Nullifying Strike instead of Defense Shattering Rampage or Instant Rampage, letting my Rancor get off a solid Defense Shattering Strike and leaving it with 2000 health remaining.

So I swapped in Kevin for the DSR win. :smiley:

6 Likes

Bless Kevin :pray:

4 Likes

Congrats! Sounds exciting!

1 Like

These nicknames are so bloody confusing :joy:

3 Likes

Confusing!? The people voted. They get what they want. :smiley:

2 Likes

Idk who kevin is, but I take it he is generaly loathed and shunned lol.

1 Like

I saw the results, but damn me if I will find any kind of logic behind Hi Ho Silver, Kevin and Indiana Jones. They are so random nicknames.

Rancor actually makes sense though and I found that funny.

4 Likes

Haha! :smiley: Hi Ho Silver was my favorite. :smiley: And Rancor. That was a good one too. :slight_smile:

I’m a personal fan of Terror Noodle :joy:

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate.

Terror Noodle is a really clever one as well! I liked that a lot.

Even better than Punk Apato :smiley:

1 Like

I mean, when has a system of voting ever failed us… :smiley: :wink:

3 Likes

When the opponent swap in DC:

7 Likes

I refuse to change my indoraptor’s nickname to Indiana Jones! I’m sticking with “Alita” as mine’s nickname

3 Likes