I decided to redownload after at least half a year and... I missed SO much

Yes. Bendy has been my second favorite hybrid, only after the Christmas Ostrich, ever since 1.7(I think that’s the right version. lol) You can bet your bottom dollar that he’ll be getting into all sorts of mischief again. :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

1 Like

As much as I welcome you back, the game is at the peak of unbalance right now. You probably chose the absolute worst time to come back.

Still, welcome back :slightly_smiling_face:

Thor didn’t really get nerfed. It just isn’t good in this meta. Even boosted there are better options by a mile

Dang. I’ll probably keep her on my team, since I likely won’t focus on the arena, at least for now.

1 Like

Hey Mephit it’s great to see you back in the game! I used to be a part of your alliance Chaos Kings! If you need a new alliance at all to get going again your welcome to join the one I’m in now!

Yeah that’s a good move

Actually, I’m back as leader of Chaos Kings! See, I smartly transfered leadership to my best friend before I left. I asked him to promote back to leader last night. Admittedly, I did that in a hasty decision to get away from the game when I quit, but I’m glad I did, as it worked out for me. The alliance isn’t completely dead, either! Thanks for the offer, though, and it’s good to see some familiar faces/names, both from the forums and in-game!

Welcome back. The early - middle stages are still super fun. DNA hunting is still relevant. Arena still has plenty of variance. The campaign mode will give you plenty to keep you busy for awhile.

It’s not til the end-game that the game become more of a grind. Arena is a boostfest (highest boost wins) and DNA hunting is SO specific you pass most of the dinos you come across.

Enjoy the earlier parts of the game. Those are by far the best.

Yeah that’s a smart move! That’s no problem, I have kept an eye on the alliance over the past year to see if it’s still going and I even kept you in my friends list after all this time so I’ll challenge you to a couple friendlies whenever we’re both online and feel free to do the same! My in game name is the same as it is on here

The Arena is a lot better than it used to be when you left but it isn’t as bad as people like to make out. High end matchmaking can be a bit rough but up until around Lockwood Estate it does do better.