Ludia Forums

I desperatly need someone to join my aliance

Please join my alliance It is “the dpg” please I am helpless in raids

Need friends for Raids? I do too

Maybe try making in-game friends for help with raids, add me if you like

Here’s my info

thanks I will

If you get one from thedoblhelix it is me

How big is your alliance? Would you like to join my alliance instead? We can do raids together then - my alliance has 48 people.

Discord is mandatory though.

Yeah if you want you can join our alliance called “Chillest”. We would be happy to have you. We do raid often

“InternationalDinos”
Come join us! Need Discord
We hit 10/8 sometimes 10/9

thanks I will

Yo estoy dispuesto a unirme a una alianza, juego seguido y me gusta colaborar. También me gusta ganar en Raids con jefes. :grin:

Translated from Spanish

I am willing to join an alliance, I play often and I like to collaborate. I also like to win in Boss Raids.

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation in the future.

@acrocantosaur
What level are you? How often do you play? If you are still wanting to join let me know so I can inform our Leader
@jack_acosta same for you. Let me know

1 Like

@acrocantosaur if u still wanna join our team our leader temporarily changed our alliance name to “Mega Chonkers” as a Joke. So Join that instead

Thanks I am stuck at one person in my alliance so I can’t leave do you Know how to leave with one person?

Level 11 and every day or so

Hmm would that automatically make you the alliance leader? Maybe delete the alliance? I’m not sure how that would work either.

thanks I’ve done that

Soy nivel 16 si me conecto seguido, y me gusta derrotar los jefes diarios :grin:

Translated From Spanish:

I’m level 16 if I log in often, and I like to defeat daily bosses

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English; we have translated your post using Google Translate. In the future, please remember to include an English translation.

Can I friend request you too @IndoraptorSupremacy ?