Ludia Forums

I did not win the deinoniychus pack though I won the tournament

After the tournament finished I was eagerly waiting for the pack
But then the game closed automatically
Then I opened the game there was no deinoniychus pack
Pls ludia look into this I spent almost 2500 cash on this tournament and I was ready to max out the deinoniychus
Pls help me
Oo and pls give the 500 guaranteed cash and 1300 loyalty points too from the pack
I don’t need dna,coins,food I have lots of them now

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum! I would recommend contact support here : support+jurassicworld@ludia.com, provide as many details as possible along with your support key, they will probably be able to help you out. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Tq :blush: the jurassic fury

3 Likes

No worries :+1: I too faced the same issue some months before and they returned me the card pack soon after a few days. You can also try to contact the in-game support which you can find in the top left gear icon under your level bar.

2 Likes

In the future make sure that you aren’t in the game the moment the tournament closes, it won’t give you the pack if you are.

1 Like

It has been a day since the tournament has ended
Still I did not get the deinoniychus pack
Pls ludia pls this isn’t fair
I won the tournament but did not win the creature​:angry::angry::angry::angry:
Pls ludia give me the pack and make the deinoniychus unlocked in my park

1 Like

Yesterday I had suggested to contact support. If you already did then you would have to wait for a few days to get their response…

1 Like

Hey there, Yerru_Lakshmi. If you had already reached out to our support team, our team would be sure to try their best to assist you as best as they can.

However, as tickets/messages are answered in the order that they come in, it could take a few days for our team to respond to your message. In the meantime, please refrain from updating your ticket as that could reset your position in their queue.

Thank you for your patience!

1 Like

Sorry but its been 4 days the tournament over and I still did not get the pack