I don t get any s dna from code 19

I have this bug with code 19 where i can t choose the type of sdna i would like to recieve. Its always set to raptor sdna but here comes the worst part, after completing the code19 i don t get ANY sdna. I am playing on the iphone and i don t know what to do. I have contacted the bug support once and they sent me 30 s dna but i have lost hundreds. If anyone knows of a possible sollution please respond as currently its not worth doing code 19 s as i only get the normal dna. Thank you in advance.

Do you get perfect on the code 19 (the top slider gets to green)? To change sdna, click on the code 19 and press change sdna, unselect raptor by clicking on the icon, and click on another icon of what sdna you want.

1 Like

Yes i get to the green but i phisically can t select or deselect anything, options are there but it shows that nothing is selected and it won t let me click on anything thats the problem

Hey there, paradoxx. I’m sorry to hear that you are having issues receiving and selecting a desired type of SDNA for completing Code 19. These issues are being investigated by our team.

Hi im just wondering if there is gonna be any compensation for the lost sDNA as it has been months and hundreds of lost sDNA. Im glad the issue is being worked on.

Unfortunately, I don’t have information regarding that on my end. :sweat: However, please rest assured that our team is working hard to try and resolve this issue.

If you have any further concerns, please don’t hesitate to follow up with our support team as well.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Here is how the menu looks like. As you can see it shows that nothing is selected and if i click on any option it doesn t do anything.