Ludia Forums

I don’t have tapjoy rewards

Me and my friends have a discord and we talk in there about what tapjoy rewards they do for their free runes on Titan uprising but I don’t have it so I ask them where to find them and they said it’s where you find runes but when I go to the runes purchase area it isn’t there all it is the runes I can purchase and any offer that are on at the moment ludia please help because it will take me ages to get toothless and the light fury and I also can’t do much with my team right now because I need to get drafts but I can’t afford them

It’s the free runes one, if you don’t have it contact them

If I try Tapjoy at work or won’t be there because it is filtered. So make sure you’re not on a network that would filter it out

1 Like

My daughter is having the same issue. My husband and I have the free rune offers, but hers are all purchase offers. The “free” option simply isn’t there. I wonder if age is an issue???

Hey Lisababe0727, if your daughter’s game account doesn’t meet the age requirements, it is possible that some in-game offers would not be available. If you’re still having concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your daughter’s support key and our team can take a closer look.