I don't think Dig in fits with ceratopsians anymore

The rework of the ceratopsians was a good one and a bad one. The Good thing being the introduction of Swap in Stunning moves, I like that, they give ceratopsians a role as a team player and also more balance, but the bad thing is the huge nerf to their health and Dig in. Now don’t get me wrong, I have nothing against Dig in but I don’t think it fits with the ceratopsian line anymore plus some of the ceratopsians don’t even have it like nasutoceratops, triceratops gen 2 and einiosaurus. However, dig in on other creatures like the turtles, the deers and mammolania work well.
So, what I wish it would happen is: Ceratopsians will revert back to their original state, before the rework, but keep the Swap in Stunning strike abilities and also their base damage would stay mostly the same as it is now, I mean… you wouldn’t wanna get killed by a Swap in Stunning strike from a monostegatops with 1300 base damage (actual attack stat before the rework).

1 Like

Nah. Ceratopsians as they were before would be worse than how they are now. They need the dig in. It’s vital to their playstyle.

1 Like

Also, Einiosaurus and Trucertops Gen 2 don’t have it because commons can only have two moves. Replacing Dig In for Rampage or Decel Strike would hurt Triceratops’ Damage output. Einiosaurus has Regeneration, so I guess Dig In could replace it. It would make sense why Einiasuchus got it even though Einio didn’t.