Well since the current matchmaking algorithm is…well…bad to put it lightly and punishes teams, I have been looking at some of the ideas other have posted on the forums and have come up with a way to save JWA arena for myself, have some fun AND help the community and my alliance with missions involving battles!
My C Team game!
Basically I have put together a team of much lower levels and am going to go into the arena and just play as normal (yes I will be trying to win) and just keep playing until I stop losing constantly, and then just sit at that rating till my main team is no longer a liability.
Here are the rules I must follow -
- No dinosaur can be above legendary rarity, meaning I can only use Commons, Rare, Epic and Legendary dinosaurs, NO UNIQUES!
- I am not allowed to use boosts on ANY of my C Team members, not even to possibly bring me in line with others in the bracket I am put into.
- I am not allowed to level ANY legendary dinosaur above 16, and Epics must be 15 or lower (this is mainly so I don’t waste hybrid DNA while playing this game.
- If I am up against a player who clearly has very little or no battle knowledge, such as someone repeatedly using distraction against an immune dinosaur, I must declare it a NO CONTEST and let them win the match!
- Every time my rating goes up 150 trophies, I must then deliberately LOSE 150 trophies.
- I am NOT allowed to use Draco or Draco Gen2 at any point EVER!
Ok now I will explain each rule and why I will be doing it -
- Since I will be in a lower arena where uniques probably don’t exist, I cannot use my own uniques since their advanced moveset and the other players lack of experience fighting one would give me an unfair advantage!
- Why will I not be allowed to boost my C Team, despite boosts being useable at level 10? This is because some players I may be facing will have much less battling experience than I do, so having prior battle knowledge AND boosting would give me an unfair advantage. I think them getting the boost stat advantage is a fair balance, I will simply need to outplay them instead.
- Why can I not level any epic above 15 or a legendary above 16? this is because most players in the arena will only just be starting to get their first few legendary, and my mass storage of DNA would give me an unfair advantage as I could always level higher than them.
Why no epic above 15? this is so I don’t waste DNA that I need for a future hybrid.
- If I come across an opponent that clearly has no clue what they are doing, its not even considered a match since they had no chance of winning, so it goes without saying I should not want to take trophies or a possible incubator from them.
- Every 150 trophies I earn I must also give back those 150 by way os losing (though I will still battle normally for the majority of the match so its not boring for the other player or myself), so that my presence in that arena is no disruptive.
Also this will help me to stay where I am at, and not keep climbing till im facing uniques and such!
- I don’t want to inflict this horror on new players early in their JWA career as I do not want to turn new players away from the game.
Ok well with all that out of the way, may I introduce C Team!
Note: All C Team members are unboosted and will remain unboosted!