Ludia Forums

I got 1st in a tourney for the first time!

I did it!!! :grin::grin:
Depressing rewards though. I’ll take free stuff!!
My in game name is wassup077.

Gg @Myp, @Talentedsticks, @Jeanculsec

37 Likes

That is really impressive! Good job! Especially considering you’re not even level 20 yet. I’m sure you can use the rewards more than the higher level players, spend them wisely :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Congrats! That’s awesome. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::tada:

@Tielenaar - go on, you can say it … you were right that this tourney was more aimed at the lower level players …

4 Likes

Yeah, so wondering what Myp was thinking :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Did you pull orthni and get dodges congratz
Did you pull draco congratz
Did you button mash faster congratz
Great tourney Ludia!

2 Likes

Or, just be happy for the guy and don’t be bitter about how it was achieved. It requires quite some dedication.

15 Likes

Congrats. That’s quite an achievement.

3 Likes

Quite some dedication? Lol how many people played this terrible tourney. Guarantee not much at all. That coupled with the bad rewards terrible waste of a weekend!

1 Like

Congratulations on your win!!! Great job! And ignore the “haters :rofl:” you deserve to celebrate :tada:

6 Likes

Congrats! Very well done!

dino2

3 Likes

Well done!
Fantastic job to win the tournament :ok_hand:

1 Like

:grin: thanks!!

1 Like

Congrats! Price aside, your title is well deserved! Where did that something sucks guy land btw?

2 Likes

Congrats smart boy. I am also wondering the final rank of ludia something guy. His name had been shining on the LB haha

2 Likes

This is what I like seeing! A new face and winner for one of these tournaments.

Congrats! You need those coins and hc

2 Likes

Got a pic right here. :wink:

They changed their name to greedyLydia

2 Likes

I did this during break in school btw, and also on the way to school literally hoping to win battles even though I didn’t draw what I wanted to draw. :grin:

Ouch. 4th. Rest well fella…

1 Like

Congratz!!! @anon83422310 well deserved.it takes both luck and skill to win these. It’s an amazing accomplishment for anyone. Hearing your enthusiasm, I am glad it was you. :call_me_hand::blush:

Respect,

2 Likes