I got Keratoporcus!

18 Likes

Nevermind!

1 Like

You’re lucky I look into the code and find the L26 stats.
HP 4410
Damage 1200
Speed 113
Armor 20%
Crit 5%

1 Like

it doesn’t look half bad. jealous of the creation, but i have like no rhino anyway so it will be a long while, since i have to split it between two hybirds. (going for this one first)

5 Likes

Can’t wait till i can start fusing.
Screenshot_20200317_220426_com.ludia.jw2

4 Likes

Next is mammolania, once I have enough Lania. I have 720 mammotherium dna ready to fuse for mammolania, hope I get lucky :grinning:
Definitely not close enough for Corn deer. Have to get more Carboto dna

1 Like

Definitely think they should have gone with PorcusMaximus! :rofl:

3 Likes

Lol! That face! It’s more Pumbaa than Entelomoth!

3 Likes

No way. On the first day. Congratulations!

1 Like

congrats on the werewolf rhino-pig

2 Likes

Yeah another hybrid that I wont be able to unlock in 1000 years bcuz I have 0 Rhino DNA and since the last update seen it ONCE in a wild, good joke

2 Likes

At least it’s available in the wild! Take Mammoth on the other hand…

2 Likes

yeah that’s the struggle for my Mammolania. that and Meiolania

1 Like

Yup, you me and everyone. I cringe when I see someone with a level 29 Mammotherium - just, just WHY would you do that, knowing a unique is possible??

2 Likes

i’m sitting on a lv 16 mammotherium. it’s gonna be a grind either way. Looking forward to hoarding a bunch of dna for a while.

1 Like

Well, I do run Phorusaura… And mammotherium… but I held on to the Mammo dna for whichever mammoth hybrid got the hybrid first, looks like I’m investing in Mammotherium dna now

It was a daily reward for a few weeks.

We should have the 2 pig hybrids fight in a battle arena, crown the victor with the name “pumba” and eat the loser

2 Likes

pretty sure entelomoth wins this match up.

1 Like