Ludia Forums

I guess I beat the game

Everyone is on break and nobody else is matching with me so I guess I beat the game.
Can we please implement a feature that separates active and inactive matches into different categories? And allow us to choose which we would like to put on break to allow a new active slot?

3 Likes

All my matches are on break now so there’s nothing to do. I’m hoping they actually come back at some point.

2 Likes

I’m in a similar position, so I went to their other ‘game’, ‘what’s your story’, which has the…I guess Alpha release of LoveLink, and on there, I discovered that basically all the people I hadn’t hatched with yet were copied stories, I suppose so that people who are interested in a different type of facial structure or something still get to experience the same story. I have a theory that the other people who aren’t copies aren’t finished yet, at least up to a point where they can put them ‘on break’ before writing more.

As for the other thing you mentioned, putting people on break to create an active slot, the support team have stated multiple times that there is no limit to the matches you can have. I think if you wanted to, you might be able to find a way to restart the game, but if you’re not interested in that, the only thing you can do is wait.

I really hope that they’re going to put out something new soon, but time will only tell. I’ll be happy to wait as long as it takes, if the end result is excellent.

1 Like

Yup, I’m at the same point! I even matched with people I wasn’t super interested in talking to so that I could extend it, but nowhere else for me to go now! Sigh.

1 Like

I’m at the same point where all my matches are “on a break” and it doesn’t match me with new people I try to match with. I have matched with people I have no interest in just to do something but this is getting annoying. :pensive:

1 Like

I’ve had the same issue. My matches have been taking a break for over a month now and can’t match with anyone. I even bought gems to get match options but same old thing, not matching. At tbe point now if it doesn’t change im deleting it.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat you are all in. I got my matches all on break. I got Mr Black, they took him from 50 Shades of Grey. I’m playing him because I got bored waiting for the other matches to come off break.:neutral_face: