Ludia Forums

I Had To

They’re alive… like me

2 Likes

that scene, i hate it, i hate that scene, i hate it so much, the flashbacks, why?

3 Likes

I also do not like that scene much. It was one of the classic Jurassic series’ stupidity scenes.

2 Likes

What is going on? I’m out of the loop.

2 Likes

@Timmah in the picture I posted, the game was lagging so the creatures look like they’ve been set loose. I made that connection with the scene in JW:FK where Maisie sets all the dinosaurs loose.

1 Like

like a dumb dumb

4 Likes

seriously though why didn’t they just open the doors to vent the place out instead of opening the cages, it makes no sense

2 Likes

Apparently, singing a song to a crying baby rather than gently closing its mouth in front of a lethal dinosaur to quieten it is normal and totally not stupid.

4 Likes

that scene wasn’t as bad because they could’ve suffocated the child but better to lose the kid than the entire family

But carefully closing just his mouth would’ve been less risky than singing and making it worse.

3 Likes

How did you do that? @Jurassic_Fury

2 Likes

I didn’t… the game was lagging and glitching so much it slowed down and the paddocks and decorations completely disappeared… @AIDEN_ZENG

1 Like

Oh, okay. I also hated that scene at the end of JW:FK, completely lame

3 Likes

It’s like they just wanted to keep it going. Basically, the writers were too preoccupied with whether or not they could, that they didn’t stop to think if they should.

I’m trying not to get too excited for JWD till a trailer comes out, 'cause the same hype was there for JWFK and apart from some scenes (volcano, Indoraptor chase, etc) the script was badly written.

5 Likes

Why isn’t the Indominus killing everything?

The cages disappeared.

because she is a sweetheart who would never hurt a soul

2 Likes

At least, for now

I swear, if you have a pteranodon in here, it’ll peck out all the eyes

1 Like