I hate when it happens!

.Ludia, I want to know what is this error? Seriously, what’s wrong with my internet? I have internet (if not, I wouldn’t be doing this post) and it always gives this error! Speaking the truth, at this point,that warning shouldn’t even exist

Yep, happening to me as well but I managed to log into the game. However it crashes after I finished darting and when I spin those supply stops. Used to have to restart the app 3 to 4 times per session but it is getting far worse now.

This part of getting out of the game doesn’t happen to me much but this thing about you with the internet and this warning appears almost always!

And when I say it’s macumba nobody believes it! Because every time I want to enter the game it happens! And this is getting really boring!

I’m sorry that is happening, bonnie_wed_player_An. Could I ask you to contact our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key so our team can take a closer look?

In the meantime, if your device has the WiFi and mobile data enabled, try disabling one of them while playing the game and see if that helps.