I have a problem - linked two account Google and my Facebook

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

Hey Ferdinand_Lopss, I’m not really sure what issue you might be having. However, if you messaged me with more details, I’ll try my best to help!

1 Like

i feel like you missed this part :eyes:

help I lost my google play account Do you need the email or my account nickname to help me get it back?

I want to know if you can help me to recover my account I had it in google but afterwards there was no more and a new account appeared at level 1 help please

If your game was previously linked to your Google Play store account, could you make sure that you are still logged into Google Play in the game? You can check by going into your in-game Play Profile > Settings menu and see if the Google Play tab is connected. It’s also possible that your game was connected to your Facebook account instead, try reconnecting to Facebook as well and see if you’re able to access your original game. If you are still having issues, email our support team at support+forums@ludia.com with the support key from your old and new game. If you don’t remember your old support key, providing your gamer ID and name could help our staff as well.