Ludia Forums

I have a problem with the fighting

June 18, 2018 9:01 AM (Europe: Paris), June 18, 2018 12:01 AM (America: Los Angeles)

During fighting I knocked a opponents dinosaur down to zero and then it knocked out two of mine and refused to get knocked out I’m not sure if it is a game glitch or player hack but leaving the app didn’t help and it only happened with that player

Never seen THAT before. Definitely falls under “glitch” or possibly “hack”, as there’s no skill the Nundasuchus has that lets it fight while dead!

Yeah, i saw that myself a couple times as well. Considering that it doesn’t happen that often, and usually when I am about to win (2 out of 3), I would be tempted to consider this a hack, or at least an exploit.

Hey there, Destiny_Walls, we’re sorry to hear that this has happened in one of your battles, but our support team would be glad to investigate! In order to take a closer look at your account, we ask that you contact them at support+forums@ludia.com, including your support key so that we can find you in our system faster.