Ludia Forums

I Have an Emergency!

@Keith I tried to open up my game and game strangely glitched as telling me kind of a thing that there is not enough source to buy another pack or something and gives the animation of that supper club pack opening and nearly 60 LPs of mine are GONE! What is happening? I haven’t purchased anything, please fix this I am just stockpiling for a long while and not even considering to buy a single thing unless I reach my goals. Whole community here knows that via my previous posts and I really do not know if there will be any solutions to that as I am so real stressed out after seeing this. I couldn’t take screenshots in a schock and hurry. I hope it can be read through your own database or something, I am really frustrated. Please help.

Let’s say I accidentally bought one of those 4k packs which I didn’t, package and that warning popped out of nowhere, where did my all LPs go??

And now it says this, when I go check back, what is happening??? I am almost in full sweaty palms here. Please tell me that is a joke already.

Repeating, I didn’t buy those, all I’ve done is to open up the game a few minutes after closing. I cannot physically do that all in a blink of an eye I mean that much purchases even I accidentally hit a purchase button of which I am very careful of.

2 Likes

This the full reveal of that final image, I didn’t click “ok” if there is a way you guys make it reverse/undo before it goes coded into my game and into my sources. I don’t want anything more or less than I grind through this game and well deserve. Ask whoever you want from here if you are willing to verify that. :frowning:

3 Likes

And these are images of mine belong to just a few hours ago.

I need your response as soon as possible.

3 Likes

Bro same thing exact!!! It literally happened to me too! I’m still trying to get a hold of Ludia but they haven’t responded. I emailed and no response so I did the in game thing next. Don’t take this the wrong way man but I’m really happy this happened to you so they won’t think I’m lying about it😅

2 Likes

I asked about this last week and they said to email support. So I would just do that. Hopefully we can both get responses back and sort this out. I didn’t lose 60k I lost 30k but I only had 40k to begin with😂

1 Like

By what I see, the game counted that you bought :

One Pterodactylus Pack for 20K
One Solid Gold Plus for 35K
Building and Decoration

Hope they fix it for you! :sob:

3 Likes

For me it bought every building and decoration pack for 10k total and 1 hainosaur pack for 20k. I’m hoping they are able to give these VIP points back to both of us but they may not since they probably think we just bought them and then wanted to try to get back points. Even though no one in their right mind would ever buy the 35k pack or decor packs ever

2 Likes

Bro how is your tupandactylus already at 3 days? Didn’t we get them like yesterday?

1 Like

I put honesty in the very center of my life in every single case I face through. I am not lying here, this is physically impossible me to purchase all of those contents in a single click. The warning following that shows my “so called missed” stuff is sort of a proof of that. We all know while opening a tourney pack or smt game sometimes glitches and show this as a correction when we go back in. But 3-4 package, I don’t know the number, full of content missing at the same time?? What? That is ridiculous.

2 Likes

I have earned a pack during my first dom match, did you forget?

1 Like

Your best bet is to contact support, I will inquire on my side too.

5 Likes

Lol thanks that’s helpful. I have not gotten a response in game yet but I contacted yesterday. Hopefully they will get back to both of us and with your input refund us.

1 Like

I also have no actual evidence. Hopefully that shouldn’t matter. They can probably see the coding or something

1 Like

Please @Keith, I will be so demotivated if that months of grinding goes for nothing because of a silly glitch. I didn’t click “ok” to prevent them verifying into my game, so please tell me there is a way to resolve this. :frowning: I won’t open the app for days if that is necessary. :_ I am so thankful already.

3 Likes

Lol. I opened my game and of course never took a picture. It happened to me last Friday so 11 days ago. I didn’t sell any other the items I got from packs though. Also how do I know I got a response in game? Will it show up in news tab or smthg?

I hope they do man, I hope they do. A cold sweat dripped down on my spine when I first saw this. :(((

1 Like

Remember when it happened to me? I think I told people on like 10 different topics😂

1 Like

I remember man, I was about to write to you also. But you acted faster.

1 Like

I emailed them and got no response. One of the admins said it might have been Becuase I sent through normal email. He said to contact them through gmail or in game. If I get no response in game I will have to use my parents gmail since mine is a school run email and doesn’t receive out of district emails

1 Like

There is definitely something that is needed to be done to prevent those kind of “one-time” actions in the game. Especially when it comes to big number of purchases, and especially in a situation when it glitches on by own. If there would be some secondary question like “60 LPs will be spent. Are you sure?” I would look at it and think like what is going on, and maybe prevent it from happening without all this alertness.

1 Like