Ludia Forums

I haven't been able to log into my account since the last update

This is the fourth day since I downloaded the newest update (1.11.16) and I haven’t been able to log in ever since. Even downloading the update took me several tries because it kept saying that the update cannot be downloaded.
When I finally succeeded I went to open the game but it’s not loading. It’s stuck at 1/27 no matter how long I’m waiting. I’m getting really frustrated as I literally just bought VIP membership for this month and I feel like I’m getting ripped off. I love playing the game but I can’t right now and if this issue isn’t fixed, I literally won’t be able to play the game ever.

I tried several things such as closing and opening the game again, connecting to different WiFi to see if that’s the problem, restarting my phone (Samsung Galaxy J3 2017) but nothing seems to work. I’m too scared to delete and reinstall the game as I’m not sure if I had logged into Facebook and I don’t want to lose my progress in the game.

Many people (seems like everyone who was not logged into GameCenter/Google/Facebook) are facing the same issue since the update. Deleting and reinstalling leads to loss of all progress (several have tried). The moderators tell us to write to Support - well, many who have written to Support on Tuesday are still waiting for a reply …:angry:

1 Like

Have had the same issue, will not load since the update. Have asked for help from support but nothing heard 3 days later :frowning:

1 Like

I have not been able to open the game for 2 days. I have deleted the game and re-downloaded, I have turned off the phone for a reset and still nothing.

Please help

1 Like

I already wrote this down around a week ago in Bug reports but since I didn’t get a response (only from people who have the same issue as me) I decided to write here as well.

The original post I made can be found here: I haven't been able to log into my account since the last update

I explained this in my first post already but I feel like I need to say it again; I bought VIP membership for this month right before the newest update came out. I am really frustrated as December is almost halfway over and I haven’t been able to log in the game since the update. If this issue is not resolved then I’d like a refund since I payed for the membership but I can’t play the game. It’s just not loading, no matter how long I wait.

Please resolve this problem and give the people a response because I really enjoy playing the game and it would be a shame if I wouldn’t be able to play.

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having loading issues with the game, Helga0205, have you reached out to our support team?

If you haven’t already, please email our team here at support+forums@ludia.com so our team can take a closer look and assist you.

Also, have you tried changing the time zone setting on your device to either New York or Toronto and then restarting your game?