Ludia Forums

I hope this doesn't happen

I just thought of something. The low amount of event supply drops has me thinking that what if the Spinonyx and Indo dart chances will be harder because everyone will have to run around their whole town to find a supply drop with them? I hope they fix this supply drop issue soon.

Figures that the week they decide the screw it up is the week we get a legendary spawn as well as allog2, a sanctuary exclusive.

3 Likes

I’m honestly confused why they haven’t fixed it yet knowing that all the good stuff shows up before Sunday, the day they said it should be fixed.

Its funny how whenever the community gets something good Lydia find a way to make it as hard as possible to get anything good.

im sure when Turtle is the daily reward there will be a new bug crop up preventing players form finishing missions or getting said turtle! lol

5 Likes

that wouldn’t surprise me at all lol

1 Like

if i remember right there was a bug before that prevented people from collecting the daily reward. i think it was smilodon. They gave out compensation for that one.

granted, with everything that has happened so far, i don’t think they will fix the supply drop issue before Sunday. Hope they are prepared for the angry emails about not being able to get the cool rewards this week, or they at least provide adequate compensation.

3 Likes

I think all their support emails go into the junk box, and they have a shredder located under the FAX feed tray lol

And then to top it all off, they will go up to eleven and say “We fixed the scents, but now the big ones will only be attracting 1 creature every 10 minutes to ensure arena balance.”

1 Like

I tell ya what, throw in a totally ridiculous and unjustified Monomimus nerf and you got a deal!

Ludia: “Oh yeah, and you know that Monomimus? We decided to reduce its health to 2700 because players were saying that dodge is unfair.”

1 Like

I still think ProceRAT is secretly Monomimus in disguise and tearing up arena as payback for being gutted lol

1 Like

Monomimus, dying on the ground: Carry on my work Procera, do me proud!
Procera: I will master, I’ll make them regret giving me constant buffs!

4 Likes

I’m worried I won’t find allo gen 2 this weekend. At least not all attempts if any!

1 Like

I know, I wonder if Ludia knew I wouldn’t be able to find any supply drops, so they gave me this as a consolation prize from the Strike Event.

1 Like

Or it will be near impossible daily missions in order to get the turtle. Bad enough that the alliance mission rewards are mediocre

2 Likes

I’ve also wondered if people on the forum are used to me being here. Like if I’ve been on here long enough to be recognized by people just by my profile or name. Not on topic, but I’m curious.

I recognise your name and your picture of the red nosed pitbull :slight_smile:

As for myself? my puppets have more fans then me bahahaa

2 Likes

Pitfall? I know what you mean, but I like that you recognized the breed.

Yeah typo sorry lol. My uncle used to have one :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s a really sweet dog too.

1 Like