I just payed the 1000 for the speed boost and only received 8 instead of 50

This is for reporting bugs only, if you are having trouble making a purchase or need help recovering your account please post in Help & Support here.

Please fill in the following fields!

Bug Description:

Area is was found in:

How do you reproduce the bug:
Step 1-
Step 2 -
(add more if needed)

How often does it happen:

What type of device are you using:

Anything else? (add screenshots or additional information here)

I assume you meant attack boost? Otherwise… BIG issue…

2 Likes

Hey Justin_Shaw, there are only Attack, and Health Stat Boosts in the in-game store at the moment.

If you’re having an issue with the 50 Attack Stat Boosts you purchased, try restarting your game and see if you receive the correct amount.

Our team would be happy to take a look at your account to see what might have gone wrong as well if you’re still having a problem after restarting. Could you reach out to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com with your support key? Thanks!

I see the 50 for attack and Heath but my account also shows 50 attack for 1,000

I just payed the 1,000 for the speed boost and I received only 8 instead or the 50

Why two threads? @Ned

Not sure why it is 2 threads

Your in-game store would show:
25 Attack Stat Boost for 500 cash
25 Health Stat Boost for 500 cash.
50 Attack Stat Boost for 1000 cash.

The order might be different if you had already purchased the other Stat Boosts. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did mean speed boost I just logged back in to screenshot but all boosts are gone?

If you bought them, they went away.

You’re saying you were able to purchase speed boosts?
Check the tokens you have currently and try to remember how many you had prior to today. But it should only be attack and health not speed.

1 Like

This is a case of not paying attention to what you are doing in the game. The 1000 is for 50 attack boosts.

3 Likes

attack/ health/ attack.
dont assume if the location of the box at 3rd column = it is speed.
to those who bought speed, please confirm to us that it is not written as “speed”

1 Like

FAIL

1 Like

I do remember what I had before I bought the boosts. That is why I posted it right away.And I understand that you guys had 50 for 1,000 on attack. I am just saying when I bought mine it said speed instead of attack

1 Like

it didnt say speed boosts you are mistaken. i thought the same but was wrong.

1 Like

So it is not speed, and we just assumed it was?

Yo pagar el 1000 por aumento de velocidad no entrega 50 tiene problema servidor que pérdida

Translated From Spanish:

I pay the 1000 for speed increase does not deliver 50 has server problem that loss

Unfortunately, our forums are currently only in English, we have gone ahead and translated your post using Google Translate. Please remember to include an English translation going forward.