Ludia Forums

I just want to say

During these crazy uncertain times.

I love all of you!! Let us share a big internet group hug! :green_heart:

1460988091-6e86cd666a30fcc1128c585c82a20cdd giphy (6) tumblr_inline_nscughtsbs1qafrh6_500
4f78c49d54fea849b429a9b7dd30a25d

Stay safe everyone!

Also, for my fellow weebs. Ouran Highschool Host club and Haikyu are great Anime! Go watch them!

16 Likes

I don’t like the second one. Just imagine the anxiety you’ll get when everyone around you piles on top of you in a second.

1 Like

giphy

5 Likes

Imagine how American Football players feel. :rofl:

4 Likes

Unfortunately, the only anime I recognize out of those is the first one. Not sure that’s the original anime or Brotherhood, though…

1 Like

Both are good imo

Yeah, but as much as I love the original, Brotherhood did soooo much more right. And considering it followed the manga a lot more closely, that’s probably a good thing!!!

3 Likes

They both have their perks. They’re the same, but completely different.

Yeah, I don’t wanna spoil anything in case it’s on someone’s watchlist, but there’s a particular scene right at the end of Brotherhood that I absolutely love that wasn’t in the original version of the anime.

1 Like

I think I know which ones you’re talking about. Feel free to PM me if you wanna say which scene.

Well, I can say one thing without giving too much away. It’s the scene involving the door.

Yep, stay at home and stay strong! I’d hug back all of you if I had arms but you know, snakes don’t have them.

3 Likes

Snakes can still hug. It might be a bit suffocating, but it works. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ooooh, I know which one that is~

@anon51787916 Pah, Nagas have arms, and snakes give the best hugs since its with their whole bodies!

Well if we are talking about hugs…

5 Likes

Stay safe and stay strong eveyrone.

And to add to the anime list, some personal favorites of mine
Dr. Stone
My Hero Academia
Tokyo Ghoul
Black Clover
Re: Zero starting life in another world

2 Likes

Dr. Stone is soooo good!
Black Clover is good too, but I got tired of people asking me if my name was based off the Asta in the anime. Its not, I’ve had this name since before that anime even came out. :rofl:

The Rising of the Shield Hero is another great one!

Edit:

I’m currently binge watching Parasyte.

I’ve had a Dr. stone nendoriod perorderd since December :laughing: Don’t know when it will actually ship. it hasn’t even come out yet.

Parasyte is a pretty good anime. Also Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

2 Likes

If we’re recommending anime, I really like Bungo Stray Dogs and That Time I got Reincarnated As A Slime, though I don’t think either of them is complete yet. (I know the latter isn’t, not entirely sure about Bungo Stray Dogs.)

3 Likes

Omg! Its so adorable!

Hug him with science! :rofl: