Ludia Forums

I Knew It!

Sadly, I… don’t have LPs. :cry:

10 Likes

I might regret it but I’m gonna purchase one now

4 Likes

Lol im no VIP so I just got the acrocanthosaurus.

4 Likes

Hes got the same stats as concavenator

He looks great though

5 Likes

I wish I had him :cry: happy for you though, probably might take me awhile

2 Likes

Hes also at level 30 in my claim your territory event today, think hes my new favourite carnivore

1 Like

Nice to have a new dino, but did we really need another VIP carnivore? Especially with the exact same stats as Concavenator? Ah well, time to start saving up LPs.

9 Likes

Yes would have been nice with slightly different stats, should have slightly more attack than an acrocanthosaur but more hp than proceratosaur imo

My bad hes got more attack than acro, should be more like 800 health 600 attack ratio imo

5 Likes

What a massive blow for my goal to have a level 40 version of each VIP. This means 400,000 more loyalty points that I have to invest.:tired_face:

10 Likes

With your determination, I would be surprised if you didn’t max it within 2020. :wink:

1 Like

I would love it myself, but no VIP + no patience = no 50k VIP pack, though I’m ok with it. Mostly just need dinos, but Troodon may be mine.

2 Likes

I think we found what the dev’s favorite dino is.

1 Like

Hopefully I can amass another 25k LP before tarbosaur goes out of rotation again I’ve only got 13 days hopefully will be enough time, I want one at level 20 for now at least

Do you know Tarbo isn in diamnd prize drop roulete and he also isnt in solid gold+ pack? Do you think Ludia add him here? And if they dont why they put Acro to 20k and 10k? I am happy he can now drops from 10k, but i expected Tarbo take his place in 35k solid gold+

1 Like

They haven’t even added Tusoteuthis to the Platinum Prize Wheel yet.

3 Likes

i think they dont add him to prize wheel, Stygi and cangaroo also isnt here, but i dont understand, why ludia already removed Acro to 35k pack when Tarbo still isnt here.

1 Like

They’ve to be prepared I guess, imagine if they planned it for today and a bug happened due to which Acro as well as Tarbo were in the 35K packs and it got all oily. Just my guess

No chance, I still need five kangaroos and now eight copies of the new one. Even I can not produce an income of 650,000 loyalty points in two and a half months.
I was looking forward to go back to the good old 10k packages soon and now this.
Again😫

6 Likes

It really seems very bad that there are dinosaurs with the same statistics! Concavenator, Pterodactylus, Brontotherium and now also Tarbosaurus. The same happens with Mastodonsaurus, Sygimoloch, Eudimorphodon, Baryonyx, Hyaenodon, Cameroceras and Henodus. And I leave it here, I honestly can’t make sense of it and it just makes the game boring…

6 Likes

meh… I can live without it

2 Likes