Ludia Forums

I knew matchmaking was bad but what's this?!

So I entered a battle normally and came up fighting this…at first I thought it was a dropper or bot, but he appears on my recent opponents as level 2 :disappointed_relieved:
What happened here?

18 Likes

Did you win?

12 Likes

Yes :sweat::disappointed_relieved:

I though he was a droper, so i killed him quickly

2 Likes

How does that even happen?! :dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:

3 Likes

If even the new players are screwed by the matchmaking at this point I don’t know why Ludia don’t want to fix it after

10 Likes

Holy! How da… how da frik?! Ludia you’ve done goofed

12 Likes

They Ludia’d.

12 Likes

3rmj4r

30 Likes

I feel so bad for that player. if matchmaking is that bad, why would they continue to play?

11 Likes

Now I’m wondering if that guy I faced last week was a dropper or a low level player…

5 Likes

I think I’m going to start checking from now on.

2 Likes

Now there are a lot of issues in the game, but this is the peak of outrageous. Something like this seriously demotivates players from playing at all. I hate notifying moderators to pass something to the team, but I just have to with this glitch. @Ned, could you please pass this glitch towards the developers of the game? This is just unfair for the people who have just started playing.

14 Likes

That poor newbie. I wouldn’t want to play the game after that. D:

5 Likes

This is Simply Unacceptable :flushed::sweat::sweat:

3 Likes

Let’s hope he’s the kind of people that doesn’t give up easily and he’s now inspired into getting his own utahsino :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::grin:

8 Likes

I’ve never seen this happening before… maybe a hack gone wrong? XD

6 Likes

You know I once had faith in ludia… the more I play the more I realize how incompetent they are… on a level I think we have never seen form another company and that sad.

R.I.P new player may matchmaking somehow be kind to you once more; no one ever deserves to go out like that

5 Likes

Oh @Stiffeno we needs the puppets badly

4 Likes

Ludiacrous…

6 Likes

It does appear to be progressively getting worse. More often than not I will face steroid infused monstrosities 4 - 5 levels higher than my team. But this new player… what must he have thought when facing that team? If I was in his position I would probably lose all faith in the game and not return. Utterly crazy and unacceptable, this needs fixing.

4 Likes