Ludia Forums

I know about droppers, but this is just extreme!

Encountered this dude just now. I dont know what to say.

I didnt even try to fight them, and timestalled the measly 15 seconds we get on the arena. I didnt have the yawn or point-and-laugh emote, or i sure would have spammed them. But I did shove a whole lot of thet biceps showing mr. Dna emote. I was just pure angry at that time… Just think this post as me venting my anger.

2 Likes

This kind of players drives many players away unfortunately.

10 Likes

I’m so sry you had to have this, I know it’s inferiorating and it’s beyond annoying. Hope you keep playing!

1 Like

Since 2.9 dropped I have been running into lots of level 30 teams in Lockwood Estate and it’s getting excessive.

1 Like

yep a fighted a level 30 skoona when I just got into ruins and that was my first battle!

1 Like

Yea, I have been seeing that to, but then they wipe out a random lvl 23-26!?

2 Likes

Ludia have NEVER cared :-1:

2 Likes

why are they doing it?

1 Like

There aren’t enough higher-tier rewards. I started near the start of July, but I am at Lockwood Estate currently. My team does good, but I still need to keep leveling. I feel the same way though. Once this next month comes, I may try to stay around 3,000 trophies because Lockwood Estate is just crazy!

1 Like

make since i’m in ruins right now add where getting a level 9 incubator from tounys so I get my first unique that will help i little with the droppers

1 Like

Because we are bored to getting rekt all the time by broken creatures, that buyers unlock and max build in 1 day after update.

2 Likes