I lost all my data

Hi everyone, I’m new to this forum so I hope I’m doing everything correctly.

My app wouldn’t go past the loading screen, so I restarted my phone. When the app loaded up I had lost all my dinosaurs, money, coins etc.

I have contacted the people through email but I never got any response. Is there anything that I can do to get everything back?

Hey Dee, if your game was connected to a Facebook or Google Play store account, it might have signed you out when you restarted your phone. Go in the in-game Player Profile > Settings menu and reconnect back to either Facebook or Google Play and see if your account shows up. If you’re still having issues, reach out to our support team with your old support key here at support+forums@ludia.com. If you don’t remember your old support key, our team might be able to find you if you gave them your old gamertag and the support key from your new game.

On iPhones it saves to game senter so when you remove the app and reinstall it it should give you all you had befor if your not usein iPhone then maybe someone can help with the phone you are useing :crossed_fingers:t3::+1:t3:Gd luck

Are you attached to a Facebook account? If yes play through the tutorial and log back in!