Ludia Forums

I lost my account and can’t get it back through Facebook

When I opened the Jurassic World Alive app there was not dinosaurs or supply drops. I thought it was a small glitch so I deleted the app and downloaded it again. When I tried to log in though Facebook it restarted a new account and saved that one instead. How can I get my account back?

Contacting support via email is a start. If you happened to save anything that had your support key on it, that would be a huge help. support+forums@ludia.com
I don’t want to send you to make another accidental account, but could you have been playing on the guest account, and not have linked the game through facebook? if so, idk what would’ve happened to it if you uninstalled the app.
I wish you luck in recovering your account.

1 Like

I logged in to Facebook through the account that I lost. When I went to log in after I deleted the app it showed my account, but then started a new account.

I got nothing for this. It’s something i haven’t come across before. Definitely email support. When it’s account saves in question, they’re usually pretty quick to answer.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that happened, James_Pantoja. As Qiew had suggested, please contact our support team so they can assist you further with getting your account back.

If you remember your support key or in-game name with the 4 digit number code, make sure to include that information in your email.

Thanks!

Same thing happened to me this morning after the update. This better be fixable. Too many hours spent on this app to even consider starting over.

My in game name is BigDJames and I do not remember my number code.

Actually my code is #0665

If you haven’t already, could you reach out to our support team at support+forums@ludia.com? Our team would be happy to try and help you get your game account back.