I lost my account

I lost my level seven account with SIX epics and the one-time-offer I spent £10.00 on.
I contacted customer services on a new account but all I got was the message telling you to visit the FAQ and all that said was ‘sign in with your old account’s Facebook’ or whatever, but I signed in as a guest, don’t have enough space to back it up to the cloud (stupid iPhone 6) and don’t use Game Centre! (sorry for the spelling of centre, but I’m British)
I don’t know how to get my hands on the receipt for my purchase, a suggestion would be appreciated, because I want a refund.
I have my old support code, pictures of some of my dinosaurs, my # number code thing and my username, but all of it is useless.
I played, and loved the game since the British app-store release, and everything I had is gone thanks to deleting this app instead of the one next to it! (messed up iPhone 6) :rage:
If anyone knows how to retrieve my account, please help me in the comments, because a few of my friends lost their’s as well.

Jeez, did you read ALL of that?

Hey Salmon_Tree_Meme, I’m sorry to hear that you are still having an issue with your account, and our support team would be happy to try and assist you again. You had mentioned that you have the support key from your old game, if you sent that over to our team here at support+forums@ludia.com including any other information you have for your old account, it would help them a lot in finding you in their system.

Thanks Ned, it’s really appreciated

My son’s account - level 5 and he just got T rex was lost a few days ago. I submitted a ticket and from the in-game help wrote to tech support - well more like i am having a monologue there. I don’t have the key for the old account. I only have his username and id as he is on my friends list. He fiddled with this as it happened while i was driving and now he’s level two on a new account. Is there any chance we can save his account or should we abandon your game as apparently this happens a lot more often than it should ?

Hey peter_7a797a796e6b61, if you give our team the gamertag and name for your son’s old account, they might be able to find him in their system.

Enuender the ID is #5524

Hey peter_7a797a796e6b61, thanks for writing back! However, you’ll need to give that information to our support team here at support+forums@ludia.com.