I love the duo death squad

3 Likes

I really hate both of these birds :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

My only reaction for Utarinex.
5peP

3 Likes

The most hated dinosaur for me is utharinex, when i kill one i feel like i win the match even if i lose xd, his silly face and ugly body whit that dmg make me so salty when i saw one

2 Likes

Hopefully Ludia creates another 3 at least; hit and run company.
Now we have Utarinex, Diloracheirus, Erlidominus and to a lesser extent Dracorex (Delta is a raptor with less health). Then the next meta will be hit and run. 8 hit and run in everyone’s team. Swap. Re-enter. Hit and run. Win.

Sounds great already… :+1:

1 Like

Utarinax, Diloracherius, Erlidominus, Diloranosaurus, Tuoramoloch, Paramoloch…
And Spinotahsuchus (yes swoop is actually dot & run)

Now we only need one more legendary or unique dino to complete a full hit-and run squad.:rofl:

1 Like

Combine hit & run with swap-in abilities. A team that’s been thoughtfully put together can be a horror scenario…

2 Likes

utahsinoraptor

Exactly this. Pre-1.4 when I tried dropping levels, I’d just swap every round, never attacking. Battles would take FOREVER. I realize this is a bit different in that your swapped in dino will take the damage, but I fully expect that battles are going to take twice as long as they used to. Maybe that’s a good thing for some, not for others, but I’m sure it’s going happen.

How have they done 0 damage in return?

Its a 50% reduction

Double distracting.

So you distracted hit and run and then distracted?

Yes :slight_smile:101010

I am so jealous right now

1 Like

I wanna bring Utarinex back on my team this weekend but now i don’t know what to swap out

1 Like

You have 3 tank busters, maybe one of them?

1 Like

I’ll probably swap out my raptor temporarily. I guess it depends who I end up battling and what their team looks like. I only see one person every few days now so I’ll just customize my team to what counters them the best haha. I need that vraptor for some of the bots though. They have some annoying teams sometimes with multiple fast dinos.

1 Like