I love this game! Ty developers :)

I love this game!

I see lots of negative posts about this game and it’s developers. I just wanted to chime in with some positive energy. I think this is a wonderful game and I’m impressed with the amount of thought being put into the different classes and their abilities. I think the developers are doing an outstanding job and I want to thank them. You have created a game where I can get my D&D fix satisfied and that is priceless!

So to the developers…
Thank you, thank you, thank you! :slight_smile:

P.S. keep up the good work. I can’t wait to see more classes added to the game…especially the Sorcerer.

5 Likes

Thanks, SilverMoon. I’ll be sure to share this with our team. :smiley:

1 Like

Love your positive vibe @SilverMoon!

Thanks and have a great weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this game too, it is why I keep playing it. I do see it as a duty to let the mods and devs know what I see that I believe is either wrong, short sighted, or could be improved.

I don’t complain as much as I could because I understand it is a free game unless I choose otherwise, and if the frustration I get from it ever overcomes the fun I get from it I will just move on.

Ditto - PvP annoys me to no end at times but overall love the game :slight_smile:

Its interesting that mods will immediately lock ‘negative’ threads once necro-posted, but have chosen not to lock this one ‘positive’ thread :thinking:

Additionally, the necro-post appears to be placed to promote links to third party services.