I’m confused

Is it possible to log in with a gmail account? Because I redownloaded the game (the GPS was acting funky and didn’t follow my movements) and when I went back on to sign in, it only let me sign in as a Guest or with a Facebook account, and unless the game automatically signs you up as a guest the first time you play it I know I would’ve signed in with some sort of account. But I never had a Facebook account and now I’m so scared knowing if I was a guest, the whole 5 months I’ve been playing, that I may have just lost all of my progress. I really need confirmation that this is just a misunderstanding or not.

Hey DeltaAero, if you are using an Apple device, it’s possible that your game was connected to Game Center. If your game was linked to Game Center, make sure that your device is still connected to that iTunes account, and once you are connected, relaunch the game. However, if you were on a guest account, you’ll need to contact our support team for further assistance. Reach out to them here at support+forums@ludia.com with the support key from your old game, and they’ll be happy to help you. If you don’t remember your old support key, provide them with your old gamer ID and new support key, and they might be able to find you with that information as well.

Or go into you’re settings in game there is a bit there that says I think connect to Google play and that should connect you in as long as you at some point you previously connected to Google

It only lets me connect to Facebook when I checked. But I do have my support key and my gamer tag saved so I hope they can get my account back

Good luck …