Ludia Forums

I’m sorry...220 gems?!

So in Alex/Calum’s route the diamond choice is 220 gems… Is it just me or is Ludia being greedy? Like seriously it’s ridiculous I want to know if the relationship bar even moved that far if you chose that option. I really hope this is a one time thing, I love this app I really do but this was too much🤡

3 Likes

I clicked on the gems because I always pick the paid ones but later I realized that it was the 220 gems, I was like… what??? Honestly, the bar raises a lot, but still, I don’t see it worth it unless you like Calum too much or you want to pick this answer for the story >.<

I hope this is just a one time thing or the picks that are more expensive get you better rewards/story ^^

1 Like

Wait till you get on the date. You have 3 options one for 320 one for 220 and a free one. I think this is ridiculous…

2 Likes

Ummm what? I love Calum’s story but 220 gems? I haven’t gotten to that point yet but thanks for the heads up. Ludia needs to make it easier to get gems if they’re gonna get that spicy with the prices

1 Like

What???

I really hope that is a mistake. :rage:

1 Like

The 220 really annoyed me cos I paid for VIP membership so that it would not take ages to save up gems for messages but that one took almost twice as long to save for.

2 Likes

and it doesn’t even worth it. I don’t know why the steamy scenes are so vague??? isn’t the app +17? we need clear mature scenes, ludia!
thanks

1 Like

What really? With that price does he comes in real life and cooks for me? xD

1 Like

I mean for that price we should get a picture sans blurry bits and dinner.

This just makes me sad and I haven’t even gotten to that part of the story yet :neutral_face:

1 Like

same same!! I got his chat now on hold after reading this… xD

I liked his story… but since he’s been back this last time I’ve started to get a bit meh over it. And now maybe I’ll leave him in timeout if it costs a ton to progress- I mean if you do the math that’s over $2 for the middle choice and even more for the disappointing bits one :flushed::flushed::flushed:

Yep it’s true

I’m done with this game.

Waiting for matches that that haven’t been updated for more than a half a year

Expensive gems purchase etc

And now this.

I’m done

4 Likes

I didn’t even bother lol:)

1 Like

It gets worse…but I have a bad feeling they will implement this with other matches in the future:/

2 Likes

It almost seems like in response to people asking them to reduce the cost of gem choices they increased the cost.

3 Likes

Right?! It was definitely the most talked about in the survey no doubt. I’m assuming the survey was April fools because they are doing the opposite of what we are asking them to improve/change.

2 Likes

These guys are so HIGH key money hungry that they are not even hiding it. I mean we all know that they are.

But it sucks because when they ask us to do a survey I really thought there was some hope but after seeing this, it’s like a punch in the throat.

They really don’t care huh.

2 Likes

If they aren’t careful their competition will definitely surpass them. Yeah the games that are similar are a bit clunky right now but so was lovelink when it first came out still is to some degree so it might not take much for the copy games to surpass eventually.

1 Like

At this point I’m rooting for their competitors to succeed and be better than Lovelink.

These guys just seem to like to insult us and they don’t give a rats ass about our opinions

1 Like

There is an Interesting thread on the lovelink subreddit, which I cannot post here, as it gets flagged. But if you head there look for a post by user mhannas. It has replies by the ludia team regarding the gems.
Basically Ludia confirming that there will be gem variation for the options. :roll_eyes::roll_eyes: