I’m trying to make a jwa creature tier list what’s ur thoughts about hasst Maximus

1 Like

Probably high elite

1 Like

Ehh idk

This text will be blurred

Middle Elite. It’s lower than all the other Apexes, and isn’t very good so Middle Elite.

2 Likes

I mean compared to other Apexes it’s useless but it’s probably on part with pretty good uniques like spyx and rinex

1 Like

it’s one of best cunnings in game if we don’t count ref and hydra

but high elite is enough good i think

1 Like

Better than Gorgotrebax and Ceramagnus in the apex category, overall high elite I’d say.

Actually I think it’s the worst Apex but still high elite

1 Like

As someone who can’t wait to get rid of their Gorgo in Shores, I honestly think Haast is more useful, particularly as it can put up a better fight against hydra, ref and albertocevia and has at least some swap utility. The instant attack helps it massively compared to Gorgo who is often a sitting duck.

1 Like

After watching a few videos I’ve revised my opinion
I now believe that trebax and Haast are tied for the worst Apex which is strange since a few updates ago it used to be the best

1 Like

Mid elite.

1 Like

Yeah, I never really got the hype that Bax received for being ‘the best apex’ when Cera and Hadros got their nerf. It was too vulnerable to resilients like Testa and Skoona as well as a swap-in to be really useful except in niche situations. Hadros was probably the most reliable at that time.

Haast is broadly comparable with Bax in it’s move set but it’s better in almost every way that matters + has swap prevent/on-escape.

It has slightly poorer resistances but a 5/15/10 Haast has more hp, dmg and speed than a 3/10/17 Gorgo. Being able to beat Ref, Hydra and Albertocevia on top of the same fierce that Bax beats is huge in the current meta, which is why I’d say it’s high elite.

1 Like