Ludia Forums

I made a $50 purchase and still haven't received my purchase

I made a $50 purchase, and I never received my purchase. I made a report over an hour ago, and I have a VIP membership…still have yet to hear back from someone.

It will take them a few days to reply normally

1 Like

Hey Saraheli, I’m sorry to hear that you were having issues with your purchases. Once our team gets a chance to see your ticket, they’ll try to help you as soon as they can.

We had the same thing happen on Saturday twice for a total of a little over a $100. We did report it to ludia and still no response as of this morning. We then went to try it on Monday in hopes of it being fixed and it happened again. Now we are out $150 plus taxes and still no response. We did get the automated email on all three reports, maybe we should try calling???

1 Like

I tried calling, they literally tell you they will ignore you, and to wait for their email. I made the same mistake, and I’m out $100 now.

1 Like

Why try again after the 2nd time failing?

Dude!!! I have the same exact issue and customer support hasn’t responded! Did you buy the Easter bundle with the hybrid epic Edmontoguanodon? It’s been 4 days now and nothing.

1 Like

Guys. I think theres something wrong with the code in that 50 dollar incubator we all bought and maybe they are trying to fix it. That makes perfect sense. I’m glad I’m not the only one suffering.

Yup! That exact bundle

Yes the same bundle. We just got an email from them this morning asking for more information. So I just emailed out Google receipts, PayPal receipts, and my Google purchase history in pdf for them hopefully that will work

1 Like

Yeah same here, but no response yet. They must have like 1000 emails lol. Hopefully we get some type of reimbursement